left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Monday, January 05, 2004

Late Meteor Garden Fever

I never gave a s**t to F4 or Meteor Garden. I think the show already ended ages ago but lately I was intrigued why a lot of people liked it... even my best friends came to watch the show... they got DVD/VCDs with the English subtitles. They even told me to watch it. I always held back and said 'Yuck- there is no way that you can make me watch it. Sige magpakajologs kayo'

Just last month, because of so much curiosity, I borrowed the Season 1 VCDs from Purple Goddess. I told her 'I bet ill return it to you tomorrow because I know I will just get bored.' She said 'Hahahah I bet hinde.' And she was right.

Its not the typical telenovela... it is really a good series. (just get the ones with the English subtitles please! the Tagalog dubbing really sucks) In some ways I know why the typical Pinoy loves it. The poor girl in this show is not that all kawawa. She may have no money but she really is something. Compare this to the Pinoy telenovelas where the poor person only has a chance to fight back when they become rich towards the end of the series.

Well I hate to admit it but I found myself addicted just like my other friends. I even ordered for the original DVDs. Jologs kung jologs. hmph!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home