left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I came across this quote...

"How can you assume to be friends with someone when all you think about when you look at him is how much more you really want?"

Its hard. I don't want my friend to get hurt. I can see that she's happy... but I don't know for how long. I don't know what to think. He likes her. She likes him. Its complicated because he has someone in his life. I'm worried about my friend... she might fall into a dark pit and there is no turning back...

I told her to take care of herself. There is nothing I can do. There is nothing that even her best friends can do...

All the answers lie within her.
All I can do is worry.
All I can do I look from afar and hope for the best ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home