left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

:) Definitely Leaving :(

I have ambivalent feelings towards leaving my current job mainly because of the TRUE friends I have at work. After almost two years here I have come to know who the wolves are from the sheep.

The time has already come for me to move on. I know I have been waiting for this for a long time. I will be leaving for the land of the kangaroos and koalas this coming late June or early July and its already definite. I did not expect this to come so soon.

I will still keep in touch with my REAL friends here. I am very happy that they came into my life.

A few more months and I'm off! I will try to be the best that I can be during these remaining months.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home