left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am back to blogging again. I have been through so much and I don't know where to start. A few months after leaving Mcro, I get a call from my old center and I land a supervisory job that pays well, the office is near my place, (I can literally walk to work) and the workload is just right. Just when I think all is going well, I get a very unusual IM from the person I directly report to.

Person: Do you know why I hired you for this account?
Me: Why?
Person: Because among all the applicants, you have the biggest boobs.
**silence**

My bad. I should have not been silent because I was offended. I only told him his comments were inappropriate after a few weeks of the same IM torture, but still he kept on IMing me obscene and inappropriate comments. I filed a complaint. Went through the usual process and all he got was a written reprimand.

One thing that happened that drove the final nail was when some guys were outside the office and one of them pulled me to go inside the car. I pulled away and ran as fast as I could. Later on I saw that these guys were my boss' friends.

I can laugh at this whole situation now that I am out of it. I miss Macromedia. I miss the people there. Totally different from those in the outside world.

God is good because I as soon as I left, there was an opening at my old boss' office. I still have a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home