left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I got the visa today... just waiting for the employment papers...

For me nothing is sure until I hold everything in my hands. The employer called me yesterday morning and informed me that I can go there and 'hang around' for a while before I work - just to begin my adjustment to the 'new' environment. They want me to explore before I work but this would be at my own expense. Like duh! Work will start months after June, no definite date yet and I don't want to ask any more money from my parents. I told my employer that I will go there once I am given the exact date that I will start to work. I don't want to waste my savings just like that... to think that my savings will only be a measly amount when its converted to AUD.

I was planning to give my resignation letter this coming April or May, but I think I will hold on to it for a while.

I don't want to waste time and money 'hanging around.' I am already turning a year older this month and I want things to be precise...concrete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home