left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Parasites... I hate them

Relatives who come to you to ask for money. Relatives who don't even lift a freakin' finger to make their lives better. Just because they think you are well-off, they make you feel obliged to give them money. And if you don't give, ikaw pa ang masama. They promise to return the money but they never do.

Ever since I had a job I never asked money from anyone. Not even my parents.

Swerte raw kame because we earn a lot and they make it sound like its our fault.

Hello! It's not called luck- its called hard work.

I am so mad.

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

i can so relate. they make you feel guilty that you're earning. eh pinaghirapan naten yun eh. :(

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home