left and no longer holding back

gamer. RN. not your typical cutie-patutie girl. alternative music fan. no nonsense. giggler. mango juice addict. beach lover.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kelan ba kayo ikakasal?

I don't get annoyed when my friends ask me this but I do get annoyed when asked by unsignificant bitches who mean something else when they ask me... hello, hinde ka naman invited so baket ka nagtatanong. Hmph.

Honestly, we are taking our time. We are not in a hurry.. We are waiting for Caleruega. We have been waitlisted for 2 years. We have our deadline as to when we will give up and look for another venue. Anyways, what what do you care? Eh hinde pa nga e. Live with it, ok?

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

deadmahin mo lang :D

*hugs*

7:51 PM  
Blogger haze said...

hey Jar! nice of you to drop by :)

thanks- you are right - dineadma ko nalang sya heheh

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home